Per the Cambridge dictionary fiduciary means relating to the responsibility to take care of someone else's money in a suitable way. AXIOM firm founder Mr. Roman has served as a fiduciary, as a trustee and director, for nonprofit organizations for two decades. Following are several nonprofit organizations Mr.
Roman has served:
- Valley of the Sun United Way, Director
- The Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants, Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Maricopa Integrated Health Systems, Chairman of Audit Committee
- The Catholic Diocese of Phoenix, Investment Committee
- National CPA Financial Literacy Commission of the American Institute of CPA's
- Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Treasurer
- Jewish Family and Children's Service, Treasurer
- Maricopa Community College District, Chancellor's Native American Advisory Committee
- Arizona State University, Dean's Business Advisory Council
- Friends of Public Radio Arizona, Founder and Treasurer
- Arizona Commission of Indian Affairs, Commissioner
- Arizona Native American Economic Coalition, Director
In recent years, fiduciary is tossed about as something new, something almost revolutionary in the financial services profession. To us, fiduciary is how we do business. It's how we conduct
ourselves, how we serve clients. We've been practicing fiduciary for decades.